Hi, I am Valeria.
(Vah-LAIR-ee-ah) (She, her)
- Simplicity, beautiful light, and unposed moments are my favorite.
- I absolutely love when couples include their pets in their weddings as well as any unique and personal touches!
- I'd describe my work as vibrant, moody, and candid.
- Night owl and an introvert
- I am a queer photographer happy to serve the LGBTQ+ community <3
- Connecting with people and having them feel comfortable with me is one of the most rewarding parts of this job. I’ve been told I’m a warm and calming energy on what can sometimes be a stressful day.
- I am excited to work with people of all genders, sexual orientations, abilities, nationalities, beliefs, and races. Each relationship has a different story and I want to authentically capture your day in a way that shows your individuality.
- Born in Lima, Peru and speak Spanish.
I'd love to hear from you and set up a meeting to get to know each other!